Care Taker Needed for dep 43 Haute-Loire

[8-)] Hi anyone out there know someone or would be up for a spot of care taking, welcoming quests, cleaining, that sort of thing for our newly aquired home in Lavoute-Chilhac, 20mins or so from Brioude?

Been searching around and there seems to be very few english speaking services like this around our area.

We still have some building work that needs completing but are hoping that we may have a few lettings in the Summer. 

Yeah this is what I am starting to realise.

We are in contact with an English speaking immobiler and have a couple of contacts a bit further out, so am just trying to put the feelers out a bit.

I guess that is the draw back to having a home in a wonderful but rural part of France, that the English haven't invaded yet!

Thanks for the reply.

[quote user="Herbie"]

Yeah this is what I am starting to realise.

We are in contact with an English speaking immobiler and have a couple of contacts a bit further out, so am just trying to put the feelers out a bit.

I guess that is the draw back to having a home in a wonderful but rural part of France, that the English haven't invaded yet!

Thanks for the reply.

[/quote]

But if you make friends with the locals, you may well find someone who wants to make some extra euros.  Are you quite sure that you want to rent your place out?  You may find it's not worth the trouble.