Gite wanted in south Masiff Central area (Got one now thanks)

Hello all, has anyone got or know of a small gite in the Southern or central parts of the Masiff Central. Need it for a week in July 2009 for a bit of hill walking. Also suggestions as to where are good places to look as I do not know this area much. Does not need to be very big as it is only for me and the current wife.

Regards

Marty

[quote user="bonoeuf"]

Hello all, has anyone got or know of a small gite in the Southern or central parts of the Masiff Central. Need it for a week in July 2009 for a bit of hill walking. Also suggestions as to where are good places to look as I do not know this area much. Does not need to be very big as it is only for me and the current wife.

Regards

Marty

[/quote]

The current Wife [:-))]

Are you intending to do her in on the hills? Have you a new wife in waiting?

She is the current wife. Only one I have ever had and only one I ever want. Is a joke term nicked from a mate who introduces his wife like that and has done for over 35 years.

You are indeed correct with the areas I am looking at, not so much the Cantal as that is close to where I will build my house in Altillac. The Puy de Dome below Vichy down to the Haute Loire. I want to do some hill walking and wander around pretty village type trip.

Marty

• 3 weeks later...