www.afrenchdream.com

Hello,

I visited your website and think it's absolutely fantastic.  It's what I started to do, but have since realised that I'm too lazy to keep it updated.

We aren't flying to france until October 5th although we have already bought our house and car (over the internet!), and I will be using your website to keep me entertained until I'm doing it all myself.

Thanks for a great site!

Lynda & Richard

Hi Steve

very interesting web site and diary - we are moving soon to 47 and I envy you the skills to establish your own web page. I am not computer literate to that extent but I am enjoying reading yours.We will just have to keep an old fashioned diary as we have always done when in France

Please keep us updated

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Steve

Having just found your website I found it really interesting too, and read it cover to cover so to speak. We bought equ-distant to Aubeterre but due east from you.
We are still going through the renovation plans with the architect, so have not submitted anything yet; what is the name of the panels you used? that is exactly what we have been trying to explain to our architect!

John & Sue

Our architect didn't really get into 'how' we did the roof, as her brief was basically to get us planning permission. The panels were suggested by the artisan we chose for roofing. I can give you their details if you are interested. They are in Barbezieux.

Steve

Love your website - very jealous reading it as you have a beautiful home, ours isn't anywhere near as habitable and reading your diary makes me think how far we've yet got to go - and how brave are you putting your diary online for all to see?! Fabulous photo of Max by the way, best pic of a (very beautiful) cat I've seen in a very long time.

Ewa

Devon & 27

[quote]website for roof panels is www.efisol.comSteve[/quote]

Our roof panels came directly from Belgium. You can choose whether they are just a plain under surface that can be painted or a panelled one. Point P in Bordeaux ordered them for us.