The Forum School Show

Not having been on here long, I have only had a preview of the show, so far.

Apparently anyone can join the school, but they must abide by the rules, or else. The sanctions for bad behaviour or misconduct (giggling, insulting, impersonating, etc.) can go from a simple warning, being put in a corner or outside the classroom, to the extreme sanction of expulsion or banning, otherwise known by the pupils as being cast out. Luckily there are the administrators and moderators who are there to see that rules are obeyed as the agitators and predators can greatly disconcert the rest of the class made up of gurus, seniors, juniors and newbies. Some of the class try to join in the antics, while some try to be helpful and others try hard to ignore what is going on.

A recent intruder, seemingly passing himself off as an Irish twig, has caused havoc in the establishment. Some have tried to help him, some have laughed with or at him and others would like to see him banned. Whatever the reaction, he has certainly made a big impact and put spice into life.

This really takes one back to Billy Bunter and Quelch days. It’s far better than any télé réalité show, « La Ferme » par exemple. Vous en mettez une couche! Keep spreading it nice and thick, I love it…

Christine

By golly Christine, you are an able student. 

... the rest of the class made up of gurus, seniors, juniors and newbies.

Christine if you look at one of the twigs postings carefully you will see that a new 'label has been created just for him

Crikes Christine you rotter, that hurt deeply.  I won't share my lemonade and cake with you when pater sends me sixpence to buy tuck as he will surely do when I tell him I can now do joined up writing.

weedon

Perhaps it should have been Billy Bunter and Squelch, non?  Can anyone remember.

Yes Tresco, I have seen he is now ze Troll (I always thought they were further up in sort of Scandinavian parts, so you see I'm not such a good student).

If you will be my best friend Weedon, I'll give you some of my ginger biscuits.

Love to all, Christine, Deux-Sèvres