Websites for selling privately

Hello - we are selling a plot with permis de construire in our village in France. Local agent employed to do this, but I would also like to advertise on line to French, Dutch, Belgian or wherever/whoever might be best. Have tried Leboncoin but without a French telephone number they do not accept the ad. As I am currently in the UK, any other ideas for websites would be welcomed. Thanks. pb

I think thats about it as you can see we ran out of options towards the end. Thing you will have to try either the Dutch or Belgian version of Google, a translation program and try to find some yourself. You will probably find if you want to advertise to the Dutch your going to have to write your advert in Dutch or have it tanslated. You could always try ebay.be they have property for sale.

Thanks, Quillan and nounours - excuse me for being thick but the ebay site does not look like their auction sites - presumably this is just an ad and stays there for the requisite number of days? Having looked at the other ads they are just that - or am I missing something? pb

[quote user="phylisbide"]Thanks, Quillan and nounours - excuse me for being thick but the ebay site does not look like their auction sites - presumably this is just an ad and stays there for the requisite number of days? Having looked at the other ads they are just that - or am I missing something? pb
[/quote] 

My previous post indicated that on ebay.fr this is just an advert, no bids.

Its the sane as the way some people advertise cars etc on the UK eBay site,  In France there is also the boncoin as you have found and its no different to that, you sell your house by making your ad as eyecatching as you can.