Re: Summer Gala Concert in the Park

mint

Is that Esperanto or what, gentlemen?

Please explain to me as I love languages....

Norman, don't forget you are conducting the Roumanian choir and orchestra:  perhaps you'd let us know the programme you have put together.

Frenchie, the twins are adorable.  Now, do you think you or Krusty could design a poster for the concert?

[quote user="sweet 17"]

Is that Esperanto or what, gentlemen?

Please explain to me as I love languages....

Norman, don't forget you are conducting the Roumanian choir and orchestra:  perhaps you'd let us know the programme you have put together.

Frenchie, the twins are adorable.  Now, do you think you or Krusty could design a poster for the concert?

[/quote]

Romanian...

• 3 weeks later...

Pas Problem, down in the valley, complete with running water, that is to say situated directly above La Lizonne, not sure what depth it is this time of year but am assured that it is only a Mark I river, that is to say not more than 6ft above the lead, so this time of year wearing knee high wellingtons for access should be fine.[:P] 

PS bring your preferred dunny roll, quilted or Sudoku Toilet paper, (Dock leaves may be available, subject to demand)

PPS. Of course I'm sure I need not mention that these superior facilities are for the benefit of the Women/ladies, Children may go anywhere and Gents may use the roadside.