Re: Lottery Winner

Russethouse

If I won all that money I buy 1000's of acre's of land , woods , lakes , streams and open the biggest and best animal rescue centre, there would be no pens but sofa's, big fire places in the winter , cool rooms and pools for the summer , all the food they could eat , humans to wait on there every whim ... tummy rubs on demand, sticks throw to order , Id employ Merlin, Chris A, Rowan and all the other animal lovers on here and we would make it a best place for all animals... and Id call it the beginning of the rainbow ....

Little animals from all over the world would pack there rucksacks and head for my mountain.....

Thats always been my dream .....

Oh, Pads, what a wonderful, wonderful idea...........

A friend from Canada emailed today to say she'd had to have one of her two dogs put to sleep and I was so very, very sad for her and now you have given me something to dream about and I just want to be glad I still have my beautiful little dog and I am so grateful that she is with us and brightening every day of our lives.

It's sooo important to enjoy your pets whilst you can because their life-spans are so very, very short....

Apologies, a little off topic but I am grieving with my friend and I am feeling impotent to do anything for her.

Its a hards time for all around for family and thier friends when a loved pet goes... send her the rainbow end poem , tell her you love her and later remind her of all the animals still here that need her , thats what my friend did to me .... I cried to release my pain but salved it by the love of 4 new paws ....