CSG Refund - still waiting

pomme

It is now six months since I submitted my claim in September 2015.

Apart from acknowledgement of the documentation being transferred from the local tax office to the departmental office after three months, in December 2015, I have not heard anything.

I've now e-mailed to ask if there has been any progress.

But is there anything else I can do or is it still best just to wait?

[quote user="pomme"]It is now six months since I submitted my claim in September 2015.

Apart from acknowledgement of the documentation being transferred from the local tax office to the departmental office after three months, in December 2015, I have not heard anything.

But is there anything else I can do or is it still best just to wait?[/quote]

Hi,

Same here ; I am going to wait a bit longer .  When they finally pay up , make sure to check they have paid " interet de retard ".

[quote user="pomme"]It is now six months since I submitted my claim in September 2015.

But is there anything else I can do or is it still best just to wait?[/quote]

A bit of a surprise - within an hour of my e-mail I received an e-mail reply saying the response to my claim would be signed and posted today!

I wonder what it will say?

And arrived today by AR (recorded delivery) dated yesterday.

The first page seems to be a standard format letter saying my claim has been accepted and will be paid automatically including interest.

The second and third pages give the amounts to be paid for each year and a justification for not paying the 2%.

What it does not say is whether I need to do anything to accept the contents or when the money will be paid (the first page also mentions the right to dispute the contents within two months).

Very surprised everything happened coincidentally after I sent the e-mail after six months.