Tax form 2042K Section 6 CSG deduction connue

pomme

Is anyone who has received their CSG refund updating Section 6 Charges Deductibles: CSG déductible connue, calculée sur les revenus du patrimoine in the field in 6DE? If so, what figure are they inputting? I realised an investment last year and the line is currently showing a four-figure sum!

I wonder whether the tax office will be checking before they calculate the tax due?

And do you think the tax office will go back for previous tax years and recalculate the tax due if the field should be (close to) zero?

[quote user="pomme"]Is anyone who has received their CSG refund updating Section 6 Charges Deductibles: CSG déductible connue, calculée sur les revenus du patrimoine in the field in 6DE? If so, what figure are they inputting? I realised an investment last year and the line is currently showing a four-figure sum!

I wonder whether the tax office will be checking before they calculate the tax due?

And do you think the tax office will go back for previous tax years and recalculate the tax due if the field should be (close to) zero?

[/quote]

Hi,

I'm content to let the tax office worry about that!