hi its me

egger

Well im in England this week, god how boring. I have run round trying to see everyone,(how come you have to go to them, because they have not got the time, but then sulk if you dont). Its freezing here, will be glad to get back.

The house goes through on the 15th of Jan, cannot wait to get started. Oh yes i start French lessons when i get back, god knows what she will think about my spelling [8-)].

Made some new friends [:D], and yes i am still loving it.

speak with you soon

xxxxx

Hi Eggers.

I may have been away when you last posted.

Where, and what (roughly) did you buy?

Sorry to you and everyone else if you have already gone through this. [:$]

I don't suppose you have been taking any photographs, have you? It's just that there's a whole new section...

Well its in area 56, and i guess its like a farm house. The downstairs has living room, kitchen, bathroom, 2 bedrooms and 2 other smaller rooms. The loft is massive, with 2 windows, and it already has a stairs and concreate floor, so we just have to plaster and wire. Its really nice [:D], (well i would say that ha ha).

Not been on for a while, because where we are staying her computor broke [:(], so had to wait for someone to repair it.

Photos, got loads, mind you we visit everyday, how sad are we. On second thoughts dont answer that.[;-)]

Well my husband would move straight in, but its only got a kitchen sink, so i think he will have to wait awhile. Julie, who we rent off, has become a really good friend, says we can move in with her, just for a few weeks, so might do that. Mind you it has got a bath, but then again its got a really old oil boiler, and you can smell oil when you go in [+o(], but the French people who we buying off says its been serviced every year.  Ha Ha just read all that, how confused am i, as you can see cannot make my mind up [8-)].

I phoned DHS yesterday, about this E106, because we where self employed the year ends April - April, so because we stopped work in August they will only give us 1 year. 20 years self employed and i only get 1 year, what a rip off [:@]. Bet its going to cost us a furtune in 2008 for health ins, the nasty people.

Well we back in France Wednesday, cannot wait, god the traffic in England, it takes me 20 mins do 1 mile [:(].

Oh well sound a right moaner [:D]

speak with you soon xxxxx

Dont worry about the boiler, its being ripped out, no way would i risk that old thing being ok. And as for the price, i did knock them down, im English, no way would i pay full price, Ha Ha.

It does need work doing on it, we had someone come and look over it and make a list of what needs doing, so we got our eyes wide open. Actually the down stairs is ok, its the loft that needs the work, but nothing we cannot sort out.

We have never spent a winter in France, but we enjoying it so far, infact never laughed so much. He He we never spent a summer, spring or any season in France, (this is where you all think im stupid), infact we never even been to France before we came over this time. What can i say, i fell in love with the place, and the people are great, will never go back to England to live, well unless im made to ha ha .