Time for a laugh....................

Bugsy

Here are more for a good laugh :

It is legal to shoot a Welshman walking on a Friday within the citywalls of Chester......

In the département des Deux-Sèvres :  Ladies are not allowed to wear trousers unless they have requested and obtained written permission to do so by Monsieur le Préfet.....

Could

It is legal to shoot a Welshman walking on a Friday within the citywalls of Chester......

In the département des Deux-Sèvres :  Ladies are not allowed to wear trousers unless they have requested and obtained written permission to do so by Monsieur le Préfet.....

Could sit

Could sit for

Could sit for hours

Could sit for hours to

Could sit for hours to find

Could sit for hours to find mores

Could sit for hours to find mores of

Missy you certainly did find that funny![:P]

France It is illegal to call a pig Napoleon    

So what is he called in the French translation of Animal Farm?

I was told once by a man from Herefordshire that one can shoot a welshman in Hereford Cathedral but only with a bow and arrow!

[quote user="Dick Smith"]Blimey, that must be most of the male population of Wales done for, then, Missy, with your 'machine gun posting'!
[/quote]

Sorry [:$] just don't know what happened there...... I only clicked on the post button once, then realised that my last sentence was half written so went to back to edit and post and all of that happened in the interval .....

[quote user="beryl"] ...... I was told once by a man from Herefordshire that one can shoot a welshman in Hereford Cathedral but only with a bow and arrow! [/quote]

In that case I'll make sure my OH is wandering the cathedral when he next goes down to Hereford [:D] He often goes there to visit his elderly uncle.

EDIT : Mods please feel free to delete of those duplicated posts of mine......  [:$] If there ever was a blonde-at-the-keyboard moment...

[quote user="beryl"]

I was told once by a man from Herefordshire that one can shoot a welshman in Hereford Cathedral but only with a bow and arrow!

[/quote]

Well I have a bow and arrows, and I could hit a man sized target at 100 metres with no trouble, the problem is, at that distance, how could you be sure he's Welsh?