It's still light!!

Meg

Hi Megs, you did survive.[:D] Although, it doesn't seem that long ago that you were saying about the dark, miserable evenings. Where's that time gone?[8-)] It is nice & could have been even better had the sun shown itself, but hey ho.[;-)]

Actually, you're right, the winter has totally flown by. Christmas seems like a couple of weeks ago, and its the end of March already! Winter has been very mild here (compared to the evilness of last year!) So can't complain.

All i want now is for the leaves to come back!! [:D]

Winter has flown & not been too bad. We didn't even get any snow, quite a bit of sun & months of wind!![blink] Some a bit too strong, but the garden is changing everyday now, the leaves are coming out. We have 3 willows that are dripping green & look lovely, as well as other trees that are springing to life. No dead wood to cut out, as the wind did all that for us. Shame it took a couple of trees too!! I must admit, it's the best time of year![:D]

Ooooooooohhhhhh don't!!! Seriously, as soon as leaves come back..........well i think it is just my favorite time of year.......it's all still to come. I get quite affected  by the weather and seasons, so for me the New Year starts around now!

Favorite tree when leaves come out is beech. Just the way light  comes through the leaves, and they taste good!  None round here sadly.

Edit:

Mr H, you are proper stoopid. Get binoculars.

Young hawthorn leaves are tastier. And Meg, thanks for posting this as I  was going to post a really miserable topic  about the endless rain. Perhaps tomorrow will be brighter. Or we might have to wait for the full moon next week. Pat.

Pat............it's going to be better form here on!!  Beginning of April set to be in the 20's! Don't start me on rain......but we will so be whinging it's too hot in another month or so!!  Last year mid May ......31degrees here!!