how to save a french man from a scammer?

eurogirl

one filipina is fooling a french man. he is pathetic he trust the girl but she has another german lover. she told him that they broke up long time ago. thats not true they are together, the guy visit her always. they are 2 weeks together travelling and the french man sending money weekly.

how will this man find out that he is beeing fooled by the girl? he is comin to philippines this may. he will spend lots money but the girl is not sincere and no plan to leave the german guy. too bad filipina. anyone wants to help to save this man?

thank u

I am afraid that this common practice - particularly in Thailand and the Philippines. These girls are excellent at persuading westerners of their love, they have three or four or maybe 7 lovers in various countries (USA, Aus, Germany & UK being the popular ones) who pay upwards of £100 per month. The girl's income is then £700 - a huge amount of money in these countries - for a few hours work professing her undying love for these unsuspecting westerners. If anyone wants to know anything about these things - just ask me. (I am very much involved with the Thai community in the UK and in Thailand, but I've never been scammed!)

I am married to a Thai lady, who comes from the other end of society (Thailand is very class ridden),. She is a civil engineer and not a scammer/bar girl etc. Over the years, through our contacts with the Thai community in the UK we have had to help and counsel many English guys who have asked us for advice and help. Added to which we know so many Thai/English mixed couples through our contact from the Thai temple, Thai food stores and so on that we have come across this so many times. And by sheer coincidence the person from whom we bought the French house was also being scammed by a lady in the North east of Thailand. I could write a book on this subject alone ............................................

Typically it is difficult to save people from scams where the heart is involved. The saying the "only the people you never expect it from are the one who truly hurt you" exists for a reason.

Good luck though... either way you will be a villian.