EDF facture

Doodle

I had an email from EDF today to say the facture is available on line. I've been trying to look at the bill as I usually check the usage but once logged into EDF I click and double click to open the facture but it does not open. Anyone else had this problem or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks Mrs KG

You should NEVER use a link in an email however proper it looks so it's good to know that you know this. They can steal your bank information from the website once they gain access, even your bank card information on some sites.

You should be able to get into your client area via their website and somewhere in there should be a tab for your bills. I think they are in PDF format. I did this for my dad once but he elected to have his bill in paper form. I think it is now the default to have it in electronic format and you have to change it back to a paper bill on their website. Not much use to people who don't have the Internet (and yes there are still many who do not in France).

Here every bill is electronic and has been for about five years but they send it to you via email as an attachment. At least they don't charge you extra to pay monthly either like (as I understand it) they do in France.

Thanks for the info. I have had a go this morning but the box for the PDF bill that wouldn't work yesterday today says to try later as it's not functioning - so I am guessing that it's them and not me after all - I will let you know. Mrs KG

Well I couldn't get to download the pdf from the site so I sent an email saying I wanted to download a copy said the system wouldn't oblige and asked why as I've always been able to get a copy in the past. I got a reply today to say please find attached your last facture and that was all it said. So I still don't know why. Mrs KG

Hi

The factures on the EDF site are in a pop up window, I would imagine that the browser you are using has a pop up blocker enabled. You need to either disable the blocker or change the settings to allow pop ups for the EDF site. I know that Firefox has a blocker automatically and I think that Chrome does as well. In firefox you change the settings in the right hand side of the top toolbar

Hope this helps - Patsy