play station 3

Pads

My loverly hubby has just brought me a play station 3 , I have no Idea what you can do on this thing, games and watch DVDs ??

He said tell he what games I want and he will get them. now Im not the shoot them all race around type of person... so any Ideas of good games I might like , in the past I liked Disc world games and the sherlock holmes ones . is there any thing like that out there for this machine.

God I wish he would think she might like a new dog or a donkey or a pair of tickets to france ...... but no

You got ta love him....  

[quote user="Georgina"]

Sounds like he has bought himself a Playstation 3, men eh??? [:)] Take it back and buy yourself some earrings

Georgina

[/quote]

Possibly.............

OH and myself have a great system - for my birthday he buys something for me that he would love, wraps it and watches me enjoy unwrapping it, giving it to him, and then a month later for his birthday I do the same and we have the same arrangement for Christmas. 

Pads - ask hubby what games he would like, get him to buy them for you, and then well perhaps he'd like a new dog, donkey, tickets to france or even some ear rings!!

AGD

Yes you would think that wouldnt you, sadley he already has his own and he likes it so much he thought I would like one too( dont for get we live apart quite a bit with his work) He feels he needs to push me into the 21st century as I still prefer books to computers so Im always getting new mobile phones, I pods, lap tops ect as he struggles to keep me updated and i do sadley get sucked in to these things..... but I still prefer a good book.[:)] 

I was hoping to find some puzzle /mystery type games if any one knows of any , I have looked on amazon but they dont give a gooddiscribtion just a picture.