Cute as a Bug!

TWINKLE

Apart from the guards who wear them as part of the uniform I have an instinctive mistrust of men who wear "dress gloves"

They usually have wet fish handshake and if they have ever picked up a tool in their life would have held a hammer by the neck and a screwdriver as if they had a wart in the palm of their hand.

My Stepmother who has usually proved to be very intuitive thinks he is the devil incarnate, she isnt political, knows very little about him and cannot justify her views, its just her feeling but I have never known her to be so vocal.

That's a bit unfair, JR.  Bush himself advised Obama to wash his hands frequently to avoid catching flu.  He would have had to shake hundreds of hands and, IMO, he did right to protect his hands and his body from all these people..........

I myself would freak out if I had to shake all those hands; I'd have been wearing padded gauntlets (not to mention a face mask)![:D]

Odile, I fear for him.  So much expection riding on one guy..........But, if a black guy can be allowed to mess up as badly as a white one, then I guess that even that would be progress?

Yes, Twinkle, when the camera panned on Yo Yo Mah, he had this frozen smile on his face and I was looking to see if his fingers were blue with the cold!  LOL