Things I saw in England....

Dog

[quote user="plod"]Picking up the topic - "things I saw in England" - I could usually see the number plate of the car behind me.[/quote]

Is your eyesight dodgy? I could read the VIN number and count the gold teeth of the following Range Rover driver and the windows were blacked out.

[quote user="Gastines"]Just returned from Bournemouth and saw more rubbish in 100mtrs than we see on the 189km drive St.Malo to Cherbourg.[/quote]

It made me chuckle - did you see last week in UK a flytipper up in court is awaiting medical checks as he claimed his OCD made him flytip!

http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/news/Fly-tipper-driven-obsession/article-1553899-detail/article.html

I have just returned from Cornwall and while there I saw a advert in the Flute Players Weekly for an all night pet shop that had opened in Polperro. It was already 2am and I just fancied buying a Persian chipmunk, so I went to address in the advert and was charged £100 to get in and was just petted all night by a large blonde woman. Why is it so difficult to obtain Persian chipmunks in England? I can't get them in Dingle either!

[quote user="Furry Knickers"]I have just returned from Cornwall and while there I saw a advert in the Flute Players Weekly for an all night pet shop that had opened in Polperro. It was already 2am and I just fancied buying a Persian chipmunk, so I went to address in the advert and was charged £100 to get in and was just petted all night by a large blonde woman. Why is it so difficult to obtain Persian chipmunks in England? I can't get them in Dingle either![/quote]

I was only saying the same to Francois at the Traction owners club last week. He told me he could pick them up for 10 a franc before the common market was imposed. He know finds Norwegian polecats a good substitute. Just to remind you of the good old days try.... http://www.youtube.com/user/PersianChipmunks

Btw could you furnish me with the address of the all night pet shop in Polperro it is not on my satnav.

Fungi is still here! I love dolphins and turtles. I did ask the owl one in the all night pet shop if she had a Persian chipmunk I could view, she said no but she said she had a Cornish badger she would show me for an extra £50. Well it's the last time I want to see one of them! It was not what I expected at all, and it was moving in a funny way, almost as if it was feeding on something.

Dog, the address is 9 Sealed Hole Lane, Polperro, Cornwall.

You will be dissapointed though!