When did this happen?

Mr Ceour de Lion II

Mr Ceour de Lion here, resurrected as II.

How is everyone. I've had issues logging in for ages, and gave up in the end, but finally I was able to register on this nice new shiny forum.

Must say it looks very nice, very professional.

French Entree has just updated theirs too, must be something in the air.

As for me, am still fine and dandy in the good old US of A. Still haven't sold my house, but just dropped the asking price right down to see if I can get rid of it that way. Heartbreaking to see the money and time and effort go to waste, but that's the way the world is at the moment.

Anyway, will say toodle pip and will pop in more often now I can get into the forum :)

Well that made me smile, professional.......... as it wasn't when it first changed, it was awful, but getting better every day.

Good luck with the house sale. We too dropped quite a lot when we eventually sold, such is the way of the world and I was simply pleased when we sold it.

I must have been away some time then. it looks very pretty now :)

I dropped €30k, so it's up for a little under €60k now. Hopefully that will be enough to sell it.

I have another agent on board now. He went round to view it, and the silly sod forgot to shut the front window. Couldn't believe it, the front of the house is right on the footpath too, so anyone can just climb in. Nothing inside to steal, but nonetheless very unprofessional of him. I only found out today when my neighbour sent me an email about it.

I've noticed house prices around here are beginning to fall quite a bit too! People are still trying to sell building plots at extortionate prices though. The days of high house prices and making a good profit seem to be over and there are now reasonable do-er uppers inland from here that have dropped below the €100k price, some for less than €50k in communes with little in the way of work or facilities.

A couple of days ago I had a look at my old village and in fact prices seem to have risen since we sold. I was just trying to see if one of our old neighbours was still trying to sell, they had put theirs up when we did at a price that beggared belief, even for our region, ofcourse no one bought it. He has recently died, and I'm wondering if she will live in the house.