Merkel

cajal

It would appear that she pyssed off enough of the electorate in her home state that her party (CDU), according the exit polls, came in 3rd place behind the Afd (anti-immigration party)

And yet again a political leader who failed to 'wise up' to a nations sentiments.

Anybody know the odds on Le Penn next year?

regards

cajal

Did I misread the result or did the SPD, a centre-left party,  beat both the anti-immigrant party and Merkel's centre-right party?  If so why the reporting of it as a win for the AfD?

Exit polls only at the this stage of course.

I have said before that I expect Marine Le Pen to reach the second round of the Presidential elections.

'If so why the reporting of it as a win for the AfD?'

Well, I've looked and, damn it, I've looked again & again & again............etc.  and, you know what, I can't find anywhere that I stated that the AfD won the election. I must therefore assume you must be suffering some form or other of visual impairment....perhaps a visit to Specsavers would be in order?

The point I was making is that perhaps Merkel's sideways manoever away from the 2009 Lisbon Treaty policy on immigration will ultimately come back and bite her on her asss.

Get a grip Norman!

regards

cajal