May be here today and May be gone tomorrow?

mint

Sorry about the pun, second childhood beckons as I have just had yet another birthday[:D]

Anyone placing bets that May will still be in post tomorrow as I have heard that she might have to resign this evening?

Pity there's no more public hanging because nowadays, it'll probably be on reality TV.....

It's going to be fun. There seems to be a belief that all it takes for Brexit to be sorted is a change of PM. It's almost going to be worth it over the coming months to watch all the wannabes of whatever political persuasion finding out that they can't do a better job.

Like the EU are going to go "Oh shit, here comes Boris. Let's capitulate to his every demand". Yeah, right.

(For "Boris", feel free to substitute the name of literally any other politician, of whatever political persuasion. The statement stands, and I suspect the result will be unchanged)

[quote user=" YCCMB"]It's going to be fun. There seems to be a belief that all it takes for Brexit to be sorted is a change of PM. It's almost going to be worth it over the coming months to watch all the wannabes of whatever political persuasion finding out that they can't do a better job.

Like the EU are going to go "Oh shit, here comes Boris. Let's capitulate to his every demand". Yeah, right.

(For "Boris", feel free to substitute the name of literally any other politician, of whatever political persuasion. The statement stands, and I suspect the result will be unchanged)[/quote]

For whoever takes the job, finding a way out will be no more difficult than trying to get home without GPS or a map, with the car stuck in the mud, almost out of petrol, from somewhere it ended up after the driver ignored all advice and took the wrong turning several hundred miles back.[:(]