Notifications !

With a couple of very long threads at present and many people posting several time within those threads, its getting increasingly difficult to locate the posts in the list - is it possible to highlight the most recent post ? or even add the post number to the name (which is actually often wrong)?? Any other ideas?

Any one else having the same trouble ?

Gay

>Any one else having the same trouble ? Gay - Almost

If I click on new postings, then click on the posting that interests me, then refresh the latest posting is not highlighted.

If I click on the forum, then the posting then refresh the latest posting is highlighted in yellow

I am not sure if this is new or not. I normally also take noteof the number of postings on the forum screen before looking

LAST EDITED ON 11-Aug-03 AT 10:22 PM (GMT)

Imay be wrong, but doesn't the I.D number beside the name on the list of postings show the order in which thy were posted? I've only just worked this out cos a posting I put on has 32 postings now but on my e-mail box my last posting was 30, and since then I've been notified of two more e-mails, numbers 31 and 32 in the I.D. box. So the latest posting will be the highest number in the i.d. column? However I may be wrong, i often am! hope this is self-explanatory enough for everyone!i do babble on! This may already have been explained as well. Never mind!