Testing

Teamedup

A few minutes ago whilst I was typing a reply on this board, my key board went from azerty to qwerty all on it's own and now it has gone back to azerty all on it's own. What is happening? Is it my computer or is it your program?

good job I can touch type in either azerty or qwerty, otherwise I would have been lost wouldn't I!

[quote user="Teamedup"]

A few minutes ago whilst I was typing a reply on this board, my key board went from azerty to qwerty all on it's own and now it has gone back to azerty all on it's own. What is happening?

[/quote]

Perhaps it means that you're missing France just a little bit TU?[;-)][kiss]

Hello Twinkle,

Me and my azerty keyboard are in France. In fact it is a new one, well a month old, and I really like it.

Lol I  don't 'miss' places, don't know why, I am always just 'where I am'. I tend to miss people, friends mainly if I don't see them, and they can be literally anywhere.

• 5 weeks later...
[quote user="Teamedup"]

A few minutes ago whilst I was typing a reply on this board, my key board went from azerty to qwerty all on it's own and now it has gone back to azerty all on it's own. What is happening? Is it my computer or is it your program?

good job I can touch type in either azerty or qwerty, otherwise I would have been lost wouldn't I!

[/quote]

Hi TU,

it may be that a key sequence has been set up on your computer/keyboard that when struck together change the layout between the two, do you have an aspiring IT person in your household?

best regards

[IMG]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g130/dago49/Dago3.jpg[/IMG]

Hi Teamedup,

I can help you here.  I set my computer up a while back to be able to do azerty and qwerty and the keystrokes to change between were Alt + shift. Try it and see if this is what you maybe have keyed inadvertently ? I think you can set this up in control panel.

Paul