Deleted thread

Will

Sorry but following a complaint I had to remove the 'BMW drivers - this amused me' topic. I had to agree with the observation that it contained a certain word, four times, that even Johnny Rotten gets censured about and the code of conduct does prohibit 'explicit language or vulgarities'.

If the original poster would like to edit the graphic to remove that word and re-post it then we can *all* enjoy it. I was very amused by it - it's a subject close to my heart - and I thought it had a particular relevance to driving in France.

Apologies to anybody offended by either the original post or by my forced action.

Will (50)
Forum moderator

I don't think there should be any "apologies" for removing this post Will. It should and quite rightly has been removed.
I think however amusing it was that you have to remember that many young people including my own two children enjoy the forum and this was totally unacceptable language and not really relevant to the forum anyway.

Thanks for the prompt action; I'm sure Viz magazine readers will be dissapointed but there you go!

Paul

OTOH, anyone listening to French radio is used to hearing:

F*** the ..... they don't mean sh** now
F*** the presents, might as well throw them out
F*** all the kisses, they didn't mean jack
F*** you you wh***, I don't want you back.

Good song, I like it

Whilst you're on the subject, a thread I noticed the other day contained t***, a word of the four letter variety that I really do object to. It remained uncensored so what's the deal? Do you have to receive complaints before I thread is removed or did you just not object to it?