work available limoges/angouleme areas

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for work in the limoges/angouleme area, does anyone have any tips or contacts they can give me to get me started.

I am a part qualified plumber,have worked as an electricians mate for 10 years but would be willing to do anything to start off with e.g. labouring, general sort of dogs body etc etc.

I am also very computer literate so any type of office work I could as well or really anything.

I have my own car and I'm a very hard worker, I just need a start really so if anyone has any tips /conatcts or ideas to help me then they would be gratefully appreciated so please don't be shy in coming forward.

Hope to hear from you soon:0044 7905 602192

Try the local ANPE (job centre) but unless you speak fluent french and can write and communicate well, your chances will be limited. French employers have to invest heavily in their workers and want value for money which means yearly medical, 35/39 hour week,controlled holidays etc. In return you will get health and pension cover,unemployment after a certain time of qualification and several other perks like paid lunches every day. You must have a permanent address though,employers are not keen on people who move about a great deal and you may be still subject to getting a CDS. You could also try local english registered businesses in the region who may be looking for skilled workers but don't expect a huge weekly wage, dosn't exist here because of the social charges and levels of skill are based on government recommendations for salary awarded. Your CV must be in french and not english too.