I'm back, but where am I?

Jongleur

Hi everyone, Jongleuse here,

Can I still put that?  I haven't been here for such a long time I think I am lost!!  

Jongleur oftens says I live in another space/time contin... thingy(?) and he must be right.  It doesn't feel like home on here anymore and people like Gay have Moderator after their names and lots of postings.  Have all my hen tales vanished as well?  Now I'll never get my book done and make my fortune that way!!

Oh well!!  hi to all the old familiar names I can see from over the last 3 years and hi to the new ones.  Maybe I'll get back to posting one of these days, when I've got used to the slow trawl through everything!!  Is anyone out there feeling the same?

Jongleuse (or is it not cool anymore to put names? - loads of postings are anonymous)

Hi Gay,

Well funny you should say that, I feel another hen story coming on, must be this hot weather we are having.  Forget the Hen Orchestra we now have a Circus!!  If you give us our number of postings back, you can have ringside seats!!

Jongleuse (wondering whereabouts this reply will be put????)

Hi Jongleuse, great to see you back and I love your avatar thingy.  Funny, I always think of you as a little golden feathered chicken scuttling around bobbing its head up and down as it pecks at the ground or nibbles someone else's flowers.  (Though I suppose your hens are much too well behaved for that!)  Yes, yes hen stories, please, lots of them.  And whilst we're on the subject, where's Pucette?  Can't imagine she's on holiday for isn't it tomato harvesting time?

Margaret