New arrivals?

Harley

Hi out there,

We have recently taken on board yet another kitty seeking a good home.  We picked her up at the local boot sale.  After much discussion the children finally settled on a name for her, here goes.....Fifi Peaches Trixabel Apricot Fluffybottom!!  You may have gathered from this that she is female with a beautiful peaches ad cream complexion and does indeed have a fluffy bottom.  My opinion is, that if she wants feeding and a cuddle then she'll answer to Puddy (as in I tawt I saw a Puddy tat) or go without!  We now have 7 chickens, 5 Guinea Pigs, 4 cats, 1 ****erel (called Kellogs) and a 10 month old Jack Russell/Labrador cross puppy.  Aaaaaagh........

Anyone else taken on unwanted animals this year?  If so, what names did you come up with?

We also took on two unwanted kittens a few months back and also called the peach one peaches.  However after visiting the vets for the first injection peaches is now called Fudge as Peaches turned out to be a boy.  The other one is called Barney.  We now stupidly call them Barney Rubble and Fudge cake, not to mention Coco Pops and Sonny Boy for our two Labradors.  Its funny what pet names you use isn't it.