Searching!

Rita

Is it just me or are any of you also having problems with searching for subjects since the new forum format.  I put in the word or subject I want to search and seem to get all sorts, some not even relating to what I am searching for. Also if I try to go to the next page it just freezes and states done but with errors on the page.  Did we lose all the archives when we transferred to this format?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Rita

There are problems with the search facility and there are various posts about this, the latest being

http://www.livingfrance.com/instantforum/shwmessage.aspx?ForumID=29&MessageID=42465.

I'm afraid lots of the old posts were lost although if you can remember a few key words you might be lucky.......

I finally discovered that if you ask for, say 50, records to a page, they will come up, but that just gives you 50 posts to slog through, with no indication at the outset as to why they come up. It could be that it acts on just one word you have typed in your search. I have posted in the LF forum about this tonight.