Voicemail recording for French Firm

I am a French solicitor practising in Nice, helping English-speaking clients with the legal side of buying French property.

I am looking for someone whose mother tongue is English to record my Firm's voicemail. (My English is fine, but has definitely a French flavour!)

The text I would like someone to record for me is as follows: "Welcome to French Riviera Legal. All our lines are currently engaged. If you would like to leave us a message, please speak after the tone and we will revert to you as soon as possible".

Does anyone want to have a try?  Feel free to send your recorded voicemail message to [email protected] as email attachments. No jokes please!  I offer a free 15 minutes telephone legal advice on French Law to the person whose message will be used as my Firm's voicemail. My initiative may sound rather unusual but is genuine.

Fabien Cordiez 

Fabien,

Sorry I can't help you with the recording - don't think a scottish growl is what you are looking for.

In my opinion , though, you would be better using a native speaking english with a french accent. Many brits, and especially francophiles, find that very attractive. It would also help to establish your credentials as a french operation offering services in english as opposed to an english ex-pat company which some people would want to avoid.

rgds

Hagar

Fabien

My wife has done this type of work professionally. She has voiced TV commercials, promotional videos and also even some telephone voicemail announcements. She also appears live from time to time on one or two TV shopping channels

She would be delighted to do the announcement for you, especially if you are offering to pay a small fee.

We live in Northern France(62)so not very close to you, but we could send you an example of her work, if you are interested.

Patrick (& Sue)

If you would like me to, then I can ask several of my colleagues at work to record your message, and send you a digital voice mail file later this week. You can then choose the one you prefer. Please let me know.