Trashers, runners, no shows ???????????

The two giter boards on here have me amazed a lot of the time.

In the recent past, non payment has been discussed as people haven't shown up or have and then done a runner.

And then problems when damage is caused and the guests refusing responsibility.

Dogs have been a problem......... guests not liking them or dogs damaging property.

Kids unwelcome!!!!!!!

I'm sure that there are gems, nice guests, clean, not noisy, pay up, arrive on time, leave on time too. But you can never know in advance can you.

Can any of you tell as people turn up if trouble is arriving or not? And are your instincts generally right?

Old saying - very true !!!

IF YOU CAN'T STAND THE HEAT, GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN.

I REALLY WISH THAT IN MY BUSINESS ALL MY CUSTOMERS WERE POLITE, REASONABLE, didn't have barking kids or*****ting dogs AND PAID UP ON TIME.

They don't of course........................if you are in business (single gite rental included) you are in business - with all the baggage that comes with it.

You couldn't make it up !!!

Bemused Alfa.

I'm glad TU posted this for I was feeling the same way whilst reading about (is it Lizzy's?) recent visitors.  I would have thought a zoo would have been more suitable accommodation for that family!  Personally I was appalled but she was so calm about it and I somehow got the impression that perhaps the occasional visitor like this isn't that unusual?  M