I love this site

shas

I do love this site and also others, because they help and sometime's, I,,,, can help other's,

Butttt ! sometime's I really do realise why I love living here soooo veeery much. Love my neighbours [French } all really get on well, but sometimes coming on this site is a little like being back in England, sooo bossy and knowing and stroppy and argumentative, and even sometimes just horrid, .

nothing personal to anyone, you have all helped me a lot and very much appreciated. But sometimes what a waste of time and finger pressing......

sooo bossy and knowing and stroppy and argumentative, and even sometimes just horrid, .

That is so funny shas, sounds just like getting to know french people really well, only they do have a certain je ne sais quoi that I admire immensely. An added extra, of something that is perhaps 'certainty' but I am not sure, it just 'is'. I just cannot do it like them, I'd love to but I can't.

Oh. I love English too, anybody, that is a nice person really, my neighbours just happen to be lovely, all of them. am going to really miss them when I move in a few weeks, but I will definately pop back to visit them.   

Sharon