Relocating garden gnomes

Brilec

Dick - he could well be the one that appeared at our place. I was led to believe he was a present from my English mother-in-law, who should know my feelings about the bloody things. If you want to return him to his rightful place, you know where to find us (though I'm in England at present) [:)]

God bless us and save us, are them his real ears? They are very horse like ears!

Can you imagine living in a beautiful forrest in France with all the lovely forest creatures? I wonder if all the gnomes are gay though? you never see a woman gnome, do you? I wonder how they reprocess themselfs? Maybe it's that cloneing thing that they are into, you don't know what them lads get upto in the Forest!

Here's a woman one FK     

Mrs. Wink rests against a Swedish candlestick that is similar to that of Wink’s. While he sleeps, she is in charge, hence her coin depicts the reigning Queen Elizabeth of Great Britain.

and here's another one, most probably Mrs. Wink's mother

... but who is that hiding behind her, a Wink bussle ?

..b

[quote user="Brilec"]

We had a Gnome move in with us (in the UK) last Christmas. We were wondering about relocating him to our place in France.

[/quote]

Don’t forget he’ll need a passport – and photo must be full face, eyes open, neutral expression, no hat, both ears showing, rod optional, and hands (yours or his) must not be visible. Microchip advisable but not mandatory unless you want to take him back to the UK to visit and frankly, I'd say better be safe than sorry. Eurotunnel crossing would be least stressful for him as you can stay with him in the car.

(Yes, I need help but it's because I just read an apparently serious thread about traffic jams... [W])

[quote user="catalpa"]

Microchip advisable but not mandatory unless you want to take him back to the UK to visit and frankly, I'd say better be safe than sorry. Eurotunnel crossing would be least stressful for him as you can stay with him in the car.[/quote]

Are you suggesting he is sub-human? You don't need a microchip, so why should he?

Thanks Mrs Animal for showing me the first woman gnome I ever saw in the whole wild world since I was born! Mrs Wink is a bit tasty too! very good bone structure in her face, very like Billie-Jo Spears the country singer with the blanket from America. Abba sang a song about Gnomes in the 80's. I can't remember the title but it went.......Gnome or Capri laughter, sing songs forever after.....

Not one of me favourite Abba songs mind like Funny Bunny or Waterloo Sunset!

I found a concrete garden gnome on the bonnet of my car one day.Left him on the wall but he was unclaimed..I put the thing in the garden and over the years his colour has faded but not on his arms which were white  gloss painted.

I wonder if he is wearing white gloves because he is a traffic control gnome. if so he's not doing a good job with the annoying people who's cars  block my drive when going to the shops. I am not fond of him, but when I pick him up to dispose of him to the tip his little face seems to crumple.I will not be bringing him to France though,I will leave him to be relocated sonewhere else.

Fi

[quote user="Brilec"][quote user="catalpa"]

Microchip advisable

but not mandatory unless you want to take him back to the UK to visit

and frankly, I'd say better be safe than sorry. Eurotunnel crossing

would be least stressful for him as you can stay with him in the

car.[/quote]

Are you suggesting he is sub-human? You don't need a microchip, so why should he?

[/quote]

Are you telling me... are you seriously telling me that... omg... TOH was lying when he said I had to be microchipped before I could live in France [:-*]

Ooh no!  He has to be micro-chipped.

What if he caught the little French accent in his voice and he went back to the UK, un-microchipped and started causing havoc with the Lady Gnomes?

How would they find him?  They would have to torture all the gnomes until one spoke and revealed his wicked winning ways voice if they didn't have a microchip to identify him as living in Froggieland.

A bit like the French scunk in the Disney cartoons.......Âllo, âllo ma chérie....Imagine Sacha Distel seducing Cilla. 

Blimey, you have to be past it to remember those two on the telly[:)]

I have a feeling that Furryknickers is going to be a bit upset with your photo Mrs Animal.  You might have broken his heart.  He finds a Lady Gnome at last and it is too late as she is married. . .