Hi tech dentist needed...help...

chessie

Mods - hope you'll let this one through - not asking for rec but factual info...

o o o o o o o o

I'm falling to bits - apart from self-inflicted GBH, bits of me are now falling off !!

I'm in need of a dental implant to replace one missing back molar.   Will probably need a bit of titanium to act as anchor for dental implant.

I really need a dentist, who is top notch up-to-date with latest techniques.   Ideally in the area from Bergerac in north to Villeneuve or Agen in south.  (Please don't shout at me, but if dentist has little bit of English that would be very useful as well).

Can anyone help with factual info on suitable dentist in suggested area ?    Any advice gratefully received.

Chessie

[quote user="chessie"]

Mods - hope you'll let this one through - not asking for rec but factual info...

o o o o o o o o

I'm falling to bits - apart from self-inflicted GBH, bits of me are now falling off !!

I'm in need of a dental implant to replace one missing back molar.   Will probably need a bit of titanium to act as anchor for dental implant.

I really need a dentist, who is top notch up-to-date with latest techniques.   Ideally in the area from Bergerac in north to Villeneuve or Agen in south.  (Please don't shout at me, but if dentist has little bit of English that would be very useful as well).

Can anyone help with factual info on suitable dentist in suggested area ?    Any advice gratefully received.

Chessie

[/quote]

Third party recommendations are Ok [:)]

Good luck !