EXIT BONUS

Mckenzie

Me too!!  However, I noticed that they hadn't been added to the total points on my statement.  This morning a letter arrived from Eurotunnel to explain..... the exit bonus of 1,000 points will be added to statements on 15th October. 

Thank you very much Eurotunnel.

Milly

Were you just a 'Points Plus' customer? I haven't had 1000 points added to my account. I had only just renewed my years subscription in July so wasn't pleased to hear that it was finishing. All of the special offers this year had to start in UK - not a lot of good if you live in France. Considering a single with the tunnel is £150approx and with Seacat £25 I think the tunnel has lost us as customers even though it is the most convenient way of crossing.

My mailing from Eurotunnel said the exit bonus would be added to my account on 15th October, but it wasn't!  When I checked my statement detailing everything it showed up there, but not on the total amount.

However, since reading this thread, and checking again, it is there!!!  Hoorah.

So, once again, thank you Eurotunnel for our 'free' trip.

Milly

Hello All,

Having just checked my points plus statement again there is no sign of any exit bonus credited to my account - maybe there are other unspecified criteria to be met. We have been "points plus" members for the last 3/4 years. Perhaps an email to Eurotunnel may get some clarification.

Brian