Dinard Parking underground

Punch

There was a thread (I think on here) a year or so ago, about an underground long term car park at Dinard. Does anyone have any info on this, as last time I was there I had a look but couldn't find it. So does it exist and wht isn't it signposted at the airport?

Paul

Steady Alexis, Dinard is a little bit posh for me ! I'm more a Saint Malo person !

Paul, the car parking at the airport is, as you know, on the entrance to the airport but long term, there is suposedly a place inside the main building or so I am told or read on here. As you say, someone once posted all the details on here and if I recall it correctly, they said they asked in the terminal and someone showed them where to park

Sorry but I have never had need to park a car long term at Dinard. You could try phoning the airport perhaps they will know more?

Tel: 02 99.16.38.00

I am sure that there is only 1 carpark at Dinard - and nothing underground. Mark you, I haven't been there for nearly a week.

Long term? You should see the age & state of some of the Brit & CI cars abandoned in the car park...

Or you could dump it on the verge outside the entrance...

There most certainly is, but it is quite a bit more expensive that the parking Extérieur.

Details can be found at :

http://www.saint-malo.cci.fr/fr/prestations/aeroport/services/?PHPSESSID=872a5f3290163ec2068cfded958c5cec

(Scroll to the bottom of the page.)

Sorry Jo, are we talking about the same place here ?

Surely you wouldn't call 75€ per MONTH a "rip-off". You would be lucky to park for more than a few days at any UK airport for that amount ! Short stay is fantastic value too - up to an hour is free, and only 8€ for 24 hrs. For regular commuters you can get an annual season ticket for 500€ which works out at less than 10€ per week.

They've even put a new exit barrier in now with the ticket machine on the right hand side for all the rhd cars that use the airport !!

Thanks for all the replies. I found out from a friend who was at Dinard yesterday that the underground car park definetely exists. You have to go to the Pompiers building the other side of the control tower and ask. The minimum parking period is one month.

Paul

Glad it was true Paul, I was starting to think I had imagined it, now you mention it, the person who posted it all before mentioned the pompiers as well !

Amazing what the French can do in a week Nick Just hope they can build the suggested new car park under the sea in Saint Malo as quick