Eurotunnel - is it just me?

bixy

I'm trying to register as a frequent traveller with Eurotunnel but their website doesn't seem to work. I've sent then two e-mails and had the usual response - nil. Has anyone else had this trouble? Perhaps some kind soul could try the procedure - maybe it's a problem my end. Thanks.

Patrick

Thanks for trying Milly. Were you trying out for a booking or to do initial registration? It's the latter that I'm trying to do and the page just doesn't load properly. Just tried it again. Baz, I will have to follow your suggestion if all else fails but I resent doing so - it's an 087 number.

Patrick

"Baz, I will have to follow your suggestion if all else fails but I resent doing so - it's an 087 number."

Patrick,

Well, I understand you not wanting to ring an 087 number. Try one of these geographical numbers:

01303 272222 or Customer Relation 01303 271444 or Free phone Reservations 0800 0969992 these are latest numbers from SAYNOTO0870.COM

Baz

[quote]Thanks for trying Milly. Were you trying out for a booking or to do initial registration? It's the latter that I'm trying to do and the page just doesn't load properly. Just tried it again. Baz, I wil...[/quote]

Patrick
Had no trouble booking yesterday, but just tried the link to registration and there's a visual basic script error on the page - have sent them an email message to let them know.

Panic over. Thanks George, it wasn't just me then. Today it's all working ok and I've registered and booked. I have to say I'm not overimpressed with their site. I got timed out at one point and had to start all over again. I know I'm getting on but I didn't think I was that slow!

Thanks for the numbers Baz -duly noted.

Patrick