Cheap flights from France to the rest of Europe

Christian

I remember reading somewhere that Easyjet was 'France's second airline' (after Air France of course).

Have you considered going by train rather than flying? I find it tends to be much more convenient, very little slower (often quicker) when you take into account all the hanging around at airports and geting from airports to city centres. And often a lot cheaper too.

A number of European countries have developing or developed low cost airlines. But France seems to be out in the wilderness with at least a couple of French companies going bust in the last year or so. I think part of the problem is that Internal French Flights have strong competition from the TGV and this has an on going effect on International flights which makes it hard for low cost airlines to operate out of France with cost effective fares. As some contributors have already mention it will often be far cheaper to go via the UK or another EC country on one of the many lost cost airlines available there.

Baz

Try using this website to do a fairly comprehensive search of cheap flights to and from just about anywhere.

http://www.whichbudget.com/

I have found it quite useful. Sorry using Firefox so don't know how to make this a clickable link, perhaps one of those nice admin people could alter it for us