Stopover Suggestions Please?

Could anyone please suggest a good place to stopover when we drive down to the Gers from Calais via Bordeaux using the new motorway starting after Rouen (passing le mans,Tours, Poitiers)?  We are looking for somewhere about 5-6 hours from Calais within reasonable distance of the motorway.  Hopefully a good clean reasonable auberge with a decent restaurant (not michelin starred level).  

Incidentally we know an excellent place where we used to stop when using the old route passing Limoges via Chartres if anyone is interested.  It's the Auberge de Pomme de Pins at Senonches -very basic clean rooms with and excellent but reasonable restaurant. http://www.restaurant-pommedepin.com/

Many thanks 

Thanks for the suggestion Trish.  I have already booked somewhere now as my husband is driving down tomorrow.  I've taken a guess that he should be around Poitiers in about 5 hours so i've booked a single room with breakfast and dinner for 55 Euros at www.blondinhotel.fr which looks good enough and doesn't break the bank.

Thanks again.

Kim [:D]