Rouen

Alencon where I normally stop over

Le Mans

Tours

Poitiers

Angouleme

Montpon

Le fleix

My in laws are comming over but dont want to go motorway all the way. they will be in a camper van

After Rouen does anyone know which parts of the journey are not to bad if you go the route that normally runs along the motorway. If I remember correctly the bit that used to go Le Mans- Tours is single carriage way and a bit slow. Does anyone know which bits of the journey are best done on the motorway and which ones are ok on the alternative N roads.

Cheers

Thanks Ron

Cant seem to get up what i would like, if you say no motorways it sends you via paris/Dreux/Orleans

They would still like the same route but wanted to use the motorway sections where the N or D roads were single carriage way so they dont hold up the traffic and then back on the N or D roads where they are dual carriage way.

Does anyone remember what the roads sections were like prior to the new A28.

Thanks

When using Michelin just insert various towns such as Rouen as 'Stopovers' to direct the route the way you want it.

Michelin don't always use motorways all the way on their suggested routes, and you can always click shortest route, but watch the travel time movements!

[:)] How long have they got  [sn]