Toulouse to Marrakech

Mark

Anyone know how much liquid one can take on a flight from Toulouse to Marrakech with Atlas Blue?  Is the allowance as tiny as for flights from UK these days?  It's shampoo rather than anything more mood-enhancing that I'm worried about, naturally....

[Www]

I think you'll find the restrictions are Europe wide if not worldwide now.   Basically no more than 100 mls in any container and all put in a plastic bag not more than 1 litre capacity.  You would do better looking at the airport website rather than the airline.

EDIT:  All the info is HERE basically it's as I said above

The restrictions on liquids are applicable to hand carry only. Basically you can fill your suitcase with shampoo bottles providing it is under the weight limit.

Again buy shampoo when you are there. Shampoo/suncream lotions and potions are heavy in a suitcase. So unless it is some form of medical shampoo/lotion forget it. My wife always used to fall into the lots of shampoo trap until I 'educated' her.

John

PS hope she doesn't read this post!

I flew out of Marrakech on Sunday morning and they didn't take much notice, lots of people coming  through with 1.5 litres of water. Only 6 Dhm in town, but 22 in departure lounge, probably explains why.

Flying out from Europe is still strictly all the 100 ml containers you can put in one small clear bag. You shouldn't need to wash your hair before reaching Morroco