Really Really long term parking at Bordeaux Airport

Babbles

I've done a search and not really found the answer to what I need, We are thinking of buying a car in France as the car hire is the most expensive part of our trips and heard about a couple who bought a years parking permit for Toulouse Airport so can come and go as they please does anybody know of this type of thing at Bordeaux Airport? and if so where is it as when I drive in I've not noticed any really long term parking signs just the one that says over 3 days.

Thanks Clair, that's great it looks like P2 will do the job, my french isn't fantastic, where its says about low and high season rates for long term parking it says someting about a coupon from your agent, I don't really understand what its on about, as I will be booking flights to Bordeaux as the destination not the departure airport so does that affect it? I am being a bit dim today!!

I'm afraid that you don't qualify for those rates. They are only available for charter flights originating from Bordeaux (That's how you get the coupon, from your package tour operator). You will have to pay the full P2 rate  higher up the page ie 35 euros plus 7 Euros per additional day.