Please, recommend best car hire at Bordeaux airport.

I have just returned to Britain following a week in France. I hired a Twingo at Bordeaux from Hertz for £140. I used the link from the BMIbaby website. There was only a matter of pence difference between the price I paid and the Holiday Autos quote.

As far car hire firms are concerned, I have found little difference between them. They are all concessions anyway. You suggest to your friends that they book their car through Holiday Autos, which is a broker.

I agree with Clarkkent we have used Holiday Autos a lot at Bordeaux airport and they have always given a good deal.

Warning: if  your friends do take the car hire deal offered by the airline they fly with they may find a big queue at the car hire desk as everyone else on that flight will have probably done the same thing and booked with the same hire company.[;-)]

We have hired a car from Bordeaux airport about 8 times each year for the past 4 years and we always hire through Auto Europe.  They secure the absolute best deals with either National Citer or Europcar and occasionally through Hertz.  We have never had any trouble with either of the first two but nothing but trouble with Hertz who have tried to charge us for filling the car up when it was full to the brim with fuel.  Auto Europe have extremely good customer service as well as low prices http://www.auto-europe.co.uk/index.cfm?aff=google&c=4424&gclid=CLLJgLiY9Y4CFSYbEAod6TOoJw

Good luck. [:)]