Baggage Query

Georgina

Does anyone have any experience of bringing an XBox 360 on the plane with Ryanair in the hand luggage.  I think without putting it in a holdall, I should be able to bring it in the hand luggage but very worried I may ruin my kids' lives by finding out I cannot at the airport? It would be under the measurements without putting it in a case. We are flying to Luton which can be awkward.

Georgina

[quote user="Georgina"]

Does anyone have any experience of bringing an XBox 360 on the plane with Ryanair in the hand luggage. 

[/quote]

My grandson brought his X-box to France last summer though he flew with Fly-be, but absolutely no problems at all; he didn't even have to take it out of his rucksack as it does not contain a battery like a laptop.

Sue

[quote user="Georgina"]..but very worried I may ruin my kids' lives by finding out I cannot at the airport... 

[/quote]You mean if it's confiscated? I think that may actually enhance your children's lives! [:)]

Seriously I can't see any problem in putting it in hand luggage. No different from, for example, a laptop.

Richard T