Accommodation at Geneva Airport

mint

Odile, my garden is under control quite simply because I nearly killed myself last year with the heavy duty stuff.  This year is is not too bad but all in order to have a glorious garden for my daughters wedding blessing this summer.   My little 'folie' is to perhaps plant a jachere around the little group of trees where the ceremony will be held.

Sweets, bags I hold the compass[Www] And I have PM'd you.

Hold the compass, Jen?  You'll have to navigate......................

I'm the sort of person that gets confused just approaching a roundabout from another direction.............arrrrgggggggggggggggh!

PM'ed you back.

Odile, what are you saying "No" to?

We are talking about the Compostella walk NEXT autumn?

Come on, Odile, your move would have been accomplished, you 'd have been in the Jura for over a year and you are turning down the chance to spend some time with 2 of the most fascinating, intelligent, fun-loving women on the Forum, ie Gemonimo and me?

Odile, have  you taken leave of your senses or what?[:D] 

LOL - you asked if the Compostella way goes via the Jura - and well it doesn't.

I am so cream crackered at the moment I can't think to tomorrow am when removals men arrive - next day when we leave, day after when we arrive, and weeks (years) after when unpack. My brain just won't do it.

Will the trip involve a religious pilmgrimage? 

Odile, just chill, OK?  The question was a JOKE!  Of course, the Compostella route DOESN'T go anywhere near the Jura, that was the reason for the Woot?

You poor thing, I know the feeling!  Wish I could have been there to help you!

Odile, look after yourself: we all survive moving, honestly!

In a month or so, you will be back here telling us how dreadful it was but how you coped and voila, you will be laughing!

I promise...............take care, all the best, will be thinking of you and lots of love...........

Thanks Sweet - I know you are right. It will be such fun to have 2 Springs this year- taking over a big trailor full of plants- and Pudding the cat will be in a big cage, surrounded by as many house plants I can cram in! I do wonder how she will cope with the journey- especially as we are stopping over in Calais for 1 night! Emptying 2 houses in a few months, + all the stress of sales falling through, my parents, etc-  just seems a bit much at the mo. Will be right at rain soon. x0x0x0x

Courage, Odile, it will all work out ok and Pudding will be mewing in french before you know what's what.  Are you near Besançon?  My daughter lives between Besançon and Pontarlier and it is fabulous country, but mon Dieu is it cold!  Jen

Ma pauvre Odile, things must seem so very hard en ce moment...............

But Jen is right, you'll all survive: you and the OH and the cat and Gatsby and, before you know where you are, you will be waking up to views of the Jura and you will be back where you feel so familiar and at home!

And, if you aren't very careful, we'll all be there to visit you and you will think, what have I done to deserve all of this?

Good Luck, dear Odile.............it will be fine!  That's how it goes, really.....................[:)] 

We will be just beyond Pontarlier just over the Swiss border. Yes VERY cold at times, but so dry and bright. love it. You will have to pop in when you are over visiting your daughter. Pontarlier is 10 mins away- Besancon just under 1 hour.