Good deal from Norfolkline!

Chancer

Or whatever they call themselves these days.

Unusually for them it is a deal for one way or return trips starting from Dunkerque, those of us who travel in that direction are usually penalised compared to fares from Dover and in the past all the promos have been from that starting point.

The good news is that until the end of the month you can make bookings for later travel if need be for €19.50 single or €39 including their ridiculous fuel surcharges, the actual crossings are €12.50 each, the great thing being that they dont make credit card surcharges for travel starting from France, I think it must be illegal.

I have booked a couple of crossings for next week and all of them were coming up at that price. All you need to do is use the booking code ESPR (case sensitive).

I hope that this will benefit some of you

• 4 weeks later...
Norfolk Line are now called DFDS.

We are very impressed with them having done numerous trips from Dunkerque / Dover during the past year. The prices are such that, even facturing the diesel costs for the extra miles, they are cheaper than Portsmouth / Poole - Cherbourge / Le Havre etc.

They also do not insist on return bookings but allow one way at no extra cost.

A bonus was the car + caravan starting length of 12m max, which is quite a long rig. It meant no additional surcharge for our 11.65 rig length when the competition wanted extra for a length over 11m.

Yeah!

Norfolkline service is very good and satisfactory..

and Dover to Dunkirk trip was one of the favourite trips for many of them..

Now norfolkline was called up by DFDS Seaways..

Norfolkline special offers are very cool...

is'nt it...?

Yes, and probably as much most if not more, and I can think of quite a few occasions when a bit of whacky baccky would have been a very welcome diversion [:D]

My earlier comment was meant in jest because as first posts from a new forum member they seemed, well a bit odd - both in form and content - but I apologise if I gave offence [:$]

[quote user="AnOther"]

Yes, and probably as much most if not more, and I can think of quite a few occasions when a bit of whacky baccky would have been a very welcome diversion [:D]

My earlier comment was meant in jest because as first posts from a new forum member they seemed, well a bit odd - both in form and content - but I apologise if I gave offence [:$]

[/quote]

Hey.. its ok 

cool Ano... 

My post too doesnt mean you have done any offence or you have to apologize... 

ok... 

[quote user="renald"]I'm a professional writer from UK for about 2 years. I have been writing on "ferries" to France & ferry route "dover calais". [/quote]

Preceeded by -
[quote]I would like to take my pet (dog) to France. and i came to know that pet passport is required to travel along with pet. It is going to take 3 to 4 months for the ferries passport to my pet.[/quote]

Could I just ask how accomplished you are as a professional writer from the UK, because I for one cannot make head nor tail of your posting!

[8-)]