Ryan air,s website

Shoop

Am i the only one getting frustrated using the above site, we fly into Carcassonne and like to compare prices from Liverpool or East mids but continually get thrown out into a re-log in system which makes booking several flights a nightmare.

Yes I agree and I don't know about you but some of those picture type texts you have to type in to the 'security' box are all but impossible to read so I keep refreshing untill I find one I can read..  I guess that is done to keep out trawlers from price comparison sites ?

[quote user="Pierre ZFP"]Yes I agree and I don't know about you but some of those picture type texts you have to type in to the 'security' box are all but impossible to read so I keep refreshing untill I find one I can read..  I guess that is done to keep out trawlers from price comparison sites ?[/quote]

It seems to be designed to stop automated systems and "screen-scrapers" from eg price comparison sites and third-party resellers.

Apparently, you do NOT have to get the text exactly correct: so long as some are correct, it is supposed to let you in. However, it is b....y annoying.

I have never flown with Ryan air. I have never been able to use their web site. My SIL flew with them for the first time late last year and there was a drunk sat next to them that the staff were happily selling booze too. They will never fly with them again.

Fully understand  your reactions to poor service, this type of topic has been dicussed many times on this forun bit like marmite you either love it or hate it, fraid i,m in a needs must situation, although in defence of any carrier how do you deal with drunken passengers.......breathalised at point of departure what a shambles that would be!!

When someone is 'rolling' as they get on board, then no more alcohol should be sold?

Where I lived, RA was not really an option and I am rather glad about that. And I did try to find flights with them and never succeeded in comparing. Those of you who use them are obviously a lot cleverer than I am.[:(]

Yes, the "captcha" is hugely annoying, but it is one of the 'softer' ones (ie. easier to read) - some websites use an upgraded version which is MUCH more difficult to decipher..

Even more difficult to decipher are the 'no thanks' options during the booking process which are becoming ever more difficult to find..