Ryanair stories just publicity stunts!

Interesting programme last night on BBC2 about Ryanair and Easyjet, which was positive publicity for both airlines.

Interestingly, Michael O'Leary admitted on camera that the stories about investigating charging for using the toilets, the possibility of having some passengers stand and other type sensational headline making proposals were not true, just publicity stunts!

He went on to say that Ryanair do not employ a marketing company for reasons of cost, so come up with these headline grabbers by way of getting free publicity.

Certainly works if I recall the forum discussions about some of these so called ideas!!

[quote user="You can call me Betty"]The phrase "No s**t, Sherlock" springs to mind. You'd need to be quite gullible to believe most of these stunts, although I do agree that it seems to get people on "expat" forums quite exercised. [:D]

[/quote]

YCCMB - You'll be telling me next that Father Christmas doesn't exist and that the Tooth Fairy was really my parents. Don't you think you have a responsibility to those of us of more feeble minds?

[quote user="You can call me Betty"]Wait till you hear the truth about the stork and gooseberry bushes![:D]

[/quote]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Not listening, Not listening, Not listening, NOT LISTENING, DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA