The Channel Tunnel and Brexit

Come on Nickodemus, life is too short to be crossy. How about biting on a nice babana and letting it cool you down as you chew it?

Of course, there are many other ways in which a banana might soothe you, but there are ladies on the forum, so I am told, and I do not wish to "excite their ovaries" (this latter phrase taken, I am also told, from a participant at Wimbledon).

It is a lovely day, I managed to negotiate the traffic yesterday evening down to the Vendee, past, I might add, an array of burned out and crashed trucks as well as mad grannies and very inexperienced drivers. So, just for a while, all is well with the world.

One of the trucks was full of new Minis, now, I suspect written off. Not easy to extract from a turned over car carrier though.

And, by the way, I had a cardio check yesterday and everything is fine, which proves that constantly abusing the body is a formula for a decent life.

Now, NIckybaby, admit it, you feel better, just feeling that smooth banana sliding past your lips as you read this!