French Accents on a qwerty keyboard ( MkII)

essancee

These works on our keyboard but don't know of it's a MKII or not or what difference this might make anyhow.

Hold down the alt key and simultaneously type the required 3 digits on the numeric keyboard:

é 130,  â 131,   à 133,  ç 135,  ê 136,  è 138,  ï  139,   î 140,  æ 145,  ô 147,  ö  148,  œ 156,  À 0192,  È 0200,  É 144, Ç 128

I hope this helps.

The way I put the 'French touch' in is to just press 'left Alt' and 'left upper case' together, that transfers your keyboard to an azerty one. Then everything goes haywire. My keyboard is dysluksick in qwerty never mind the French one. But all you need to do is toggle between the 2 keyboards, it's a doddle. 2=é, 7=è, 9=ç, 0=à, etc. To do that little exersize took about 10 seconds, but beware when you've finished, put it back into qwerty. Thinking about it if you REALLY want to confuse your other half?  . But you wouldn't do that would you?

John.  

P.S. You will have great fun when you get down to the bottom right hand corner of the keyboard... Good luck, it really is easy.