translation please...

Yvonne

Hi,

I urgently need help with a french phrase, please.

We run a cdh and I am sick and tired of people ignoing the fact that our home is non smoking. Despite us explaining this people insist on smoking in the bedrooms - it is driving me insane with anger!!

I would like to add a phrase to our polite but very clear ' no smoking ' signs along the lines of:

'Disrespect our non smoking home will result in a  xx euro's room cleaning / refreshing charge'.

This is based on something that I recently saw in a Premier Inn in the UK...apparently its still didn't work, there's always someone who thinks it doesn't apply to them!   I could think of plenty of other things to say (!) but better stick with something along these lines.

It's worth a try so I'd be really grateful if somebody could sum this up for me in French please. If  I'm making a statement like this I prefer to be grammatically accurate!

Many Thanks 

Abi

[quote user="carmelle"]En cas de non respect de cet endroit non fumeur , des frais pour  nettoyage de la chambre seront appliqués ou donneront lieu à remboursement . [/quote]

charges for cleaning the room will be made or will be reimbursed???? [8-)]

Le non-respect de notre espace non-fumeur entraînera un nettoyage professionnel dont le coût sera à la

charge du client.