Harry Potter 3

SaligoBay

Loved it. Makes the other two look like practice runs. Daniel Radcliffe is almost doing some real acting! Still think Snape is miscast tho.

Enjoyed it very much, but the Dementors disturbed me. I realise that I have been kissed by a Dementor more than once, and it's not nice.

But it WAS nice being out in Montpelliertown at night, with all these Real People. White, black, thin, fat, dreadlocked, homeless, kebab-eating, I could have stayed there all night.

But the motorway was calling, with its 3 lanes blocked solid, 1st gear all the way home apart from a thrilling 20 metres in 2nd gear. And in 6 hours I'll be up to face it all again, good here, innit?

Good film. Even the VO version was packed.

HI SB,

So it could have been a night out in Londres then, nice show all the same kind of people wandering around, some asking nicely if they can lighten your pockets by transferring some of your weighty coins in to their pockets. Others seem to be earning pin money by walking dogs for people? ...........and then the M25 home, where people always find the time to stop and talk on the motorway. Most driving 4x4, just in case they ever invent off track muddy "tarmac", in the school run lanes.

Were you homesick just for a while?

Ah oui, 'arry Potter, the kids thought it "cool" whatever that is!

Miki

Miki

Yes, I loved it too! I thought it was better than the other two. Michael Gambon was an improvement as Dumbledore and Daniel Ratcliffe and Emma Watson's acting has become better. The dementors were awful though. I think Sirius might clean up quite nicely. I was pleased it was a long time since I'd read the books and could go in with an open mind. My son who knows the books very well was not so impressed and my daughter who can quote half the books won't even go to see them. She went to see Troy instead and she said they had a lot of that all wrong too!

Jill (99)